PRESS RELEASE - September 2016
nFocus selected as double finalists at the 2016 European Software Testing Awards!
London, 27/09/2016 – nFocus Testing, an industry leading multi-award winning testing services provider specialising in Agile, Automation and Performance Testing, are today thrilled to announce they have been selected as finalists in the Leading Vendor and Best Mobile Testing Project categories for the forthcoming European Software Testing Awards.
The Leading Vendor category was open to all software testing service, tool providers and Service Integrators. By reaching the finalist stage, nFocus are proud to be among the shortlisted best software testing vendors in Europe. The Best Mobile Testing Project category was looking for the best use of technology and testing in a mobile testing project, and so we're delighted again to be amongst a prestigious group of the best mobile testing projects in Europe. nFocus are the only finalist based solely in the UK nominated for these catergories.
nFocus' Managing Director Phil Edwards explained, "Being selected as finalists in two categories by a panel of our peers is a proud moment for us. I want to say a huge thanks and congratulations to our team for helping us get this far, and will look forward to celebrating the success of our industry at the awards ceremony on 16 November".
Judges are appointed based on their extensive experience in the software testing and QA field. These seasoned professionals, all of whom currently hold senior management roles guarantee that each entry is judged fairly and accurately.
Cecilia Rehn, Chair of the judging panel and Editor of Test Magazine had this to say, "Congratulations to nFocus Testing for making the finalist shortlist in The European Software Testing Awards 2016. This year has seen more high calibre entries than ever before and it is a fantastic achievement to be recognised by a jury of senior software testing and QA professionals."
The Awards body explain, "This stringent process means that each winner of an award has done so based purely on merit. So regardless of company size, budget, customer base, market share, influence, vendor, academic, end user, consultant or otherwise; The European Software Testing Awards truly is an independent awards programme that recognises and rewards outstanding achievement."
The winners will be announced at a Gala Dinner in London on the 16th November.
nFocus Testing are an industry leading multi-awarding winning test consultancy operating across the UK since the year 2000. nFocus help organisations flex, scale and manage the high peaks and low troughs of their testing requirements. They have delivered a full range of testing services for many clients across numerous verticals. Why nFocus:
- Specialist QA and testing consultancy for over 16 years managing a team of over 120 UK based consultants
- Vast domain experience across most sectors including Technology companies, Banking & Finance, Media, Retail and Energy
- Experience of working within all processes and methodologies and in recent years developed a strong approach to improving quality within Agile and DevOps projects
- Key competencies covering Test Approach, Test Automation, Mobile Testing and Performance Testing.
- Awarded Microsoft’s prestigious 2014 Worldwide Application Lifecycle Management Partner of the Year for our work improving quality throughout the application
- A specialist testing recruitment capability through our recruitment arm branded as RecruiTest.